Bra Fitting Guide
Did you know that 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong bra size?
That is why it's important for us to provide you with tips to get an accurate measurement!
Measurement is a simple two-step process which consists of measuring the under bust to determine the band size, and the bust at fullest to determine the cup size.
Use the two tips and charts below to find your correct size from the comfort of your own home.
Band Size - Under bust
- Place the tape measure around your ribcage, directly underneath your bust. Make sure you are completely relaxed while doing this in order to achieve an accurate reading.
- Hold the tape measure securely around your ribcage. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor so that it's straight on your body.
- Now, you can take this measurement to the Bra Measurement Chart to determine your band size.
CUP SIZE - OVER BUST
- Place the tape measure around the fullest part of your bust, at nipple level. Make sure you are completely relaxed while doing this in order to achieve an accurate reading.
- Hold the tape measure securely around your bust, 1 finger from the bust. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor so that it's straight on your body.
- Now, you can take this measurement to the Bra Measurement Chart. Locate your band size and follow the column down to find your cup measurement. Your cup size is located in the far left column.
Bra Measurement Chart
|Under Bust (inches)||24, 25, 26||26, 27, 28||28, 29, 30||30, 31, 32||32, 33, 34||34, 35, 36|
|Cup Size||Over Bust (inches)|
|A||29½ - 30¼||32¼ - 33||34¼ - 35||36¼ - 37||38¼ - 39||40¼ - 41|
|B||30¼ - 31||33 - 33¾||35 - 35¾||37 - 37¾||39 - 39¾||41 - 41¾|
|C||31 - 31¾||33¾ - 34¾||35¾ - 36¾||37¾ - 38¾||39¾ - 40¾||41¾ - 42¾|
|D||31¾ - 32¾||34¾ - 35½||36¾ - 37½||38¾ - 39½||40¾ - 42||42¾ - 44|
|DD||32¾ - 33½||35½ - 36¼||37½ - 38¼||39½ - 40¼||41½ - 42¼||43½ - 44¼|
|E||33½ - 34¼||36¼ - 37||38¼ - 39||40¼ - 41||42¼ - 43||44¼ - 45|
Example in pink: If you measured 29 inches in your under bust, you are a 34 band size. If you measured 36 inches in your bust at fullest, going down from the 34 band size, you are a C-cup. So you are a 34C.
If you are still unsure of how to find your correct size, please visit any La Senza store near you and have our in-store experts do the fitting for you.